The Manoir des Sables offers a unique culinary experience
Here, you will find the main ingredients for one of the most pleasurable experiences your senses have ever awakened to. Discover enchanting sites, taste gastronomic pleasures, listen to nature’s serenity. Fine cuisine or bistro delights, our chef will please the most discerning palates!
Book a table
Discover Mirsad Basic, the Chef at the Manoir des Sables
- Born in Bosnia in 1983.
- His mother introduced him to the pleasures of the table, in particular the importance of bringing people together.
- During his teenage years, he worked in various restaurants and during his secondary and professional studies, and began to hone his craft.
He quickly became one of Canada’s finest talents while working for the Delta hotel chain. He was also approached to join their Toronto team.
- However, he remained at the Delta Sherbrooke for 8 years and held various positions.
- He then pursued his career as a Chef at the Domaine Château Bromont between 2014 and 2017 before joining the ranks at the Manoir des Sables.
- 17 years later, he is still passionate about his position as a Chef and all that is involved in the craft.
- The region is full of quality producers from which 80% of the food comes and influences, therefore, our Chef’s inspirations.
- What is happening all over the world is also an important source that fuels his creativity.
- Succeed in positioning the Manoir des Sables as the model of hotel and banquet gastronomy in the Eastern Townships region.
Anything with meat, especially grilled.
Hot peppers, when used properly, can enhance the taste of a dish.
Les Jardins dining room
175 seats with windows overlooking Mount Orford
Terrace with 40 heated seating arrangements overlooking Mount Orford (May to October)
Evening Menu “à la carte” or “table d’hôte” (3 or 4 courses).
Albatros bar is the ideal location for watching the last round of golf, all the while sipping a delicious refreshment or snacking on the terrace (available during golf season).
A warm and relaxed atmosphere where everyone meets at the end of a day for a casual business get-together or to spend time with family or friends.