Manoir des Sables offers a unique culinary experience. Here, you will find the main ingredients for one of the most pleasurable experiences your senses have ever awakened to.
Discover enchanting sites
Taste gastronomic pleasures
Listen to nature's serenity
Fine cuisine or bistro delights, our chef will please the most discerning palates!
The Chef: Alain Ferraty
Born in Fort-de-France, Martinique, M. Ferraty attended the hotel school for three years to acquire a strong background in cooking. He arrived in Québec in 1990, decided to settle in the Eastern Townships and became Executive Chef at Villegia's Manoir des Sables in 1996. The dishes he concocts customers masterfully combine the spices of his native regional flavors, giving them an exotic delight.
"Les Jardins" Dining Room
- 175 seats: "Les Jardins" dining room
- Terrace with 40 heated seating arrangements overlooking Mount Orford (May to October)
- Windows overlooking Mount Orford
- Table d'hôte, à la carte menu or buffet (depending on clientele)
- Mother's Day brunch
- Children's menu*
- Children 0-5 years old: Free
- Children 6-12 years old: $7/breakfast and $12.95/dinner
- Children 13-18 years old: regular à la carte menu
*Must be accompanied by an adult. With each all-inclusive package, one child per adult, gratuities & taxes extra.
Albatros bar is the ideal location for watching the last round of golf, all the while sipping a delicious refreshment or snacking on the terrace (available during golf season).
A warm and relaxed atmosphere where everyone meets at the end of a day for a casual business get-together or to spend time with family or friends.